B Analytics Release Notes
9/6/2017 - B Analytics 2.1
- Review company assessments through the new and much improved B Impact Assessment user experience. Through My Dashboard, you will be able to see your companies' assessments exactly as they saw it, and track their progress over time. This replaces the old Progress Reporting dashboard- My Dashboard has been completely rebuilt to provide more visibility into the actions your companies are taking, as well as their sectoral and geographic breakdown.
- My Dashboard now allows you to easily break down the number of companies in your network by Sector, Industry, Size, Country and State/Province.
- The Users Map dashboard allows you to see the geographic distribution of your users, by country or postal/zip code
- The User Journey dashboard allows you to track what actions your companies have performed since registering. Learn how many companies have started Quick Impact Assessments, Converted to full B Impact Assessments, submitted for review, become B Corps and so forth
- Question-level benchmarking now allows you to benchmark your companies at more granular levels. You can now benchmark against companies in the same industry or country, in addition to market, sector and size. Sort and color the data by impact area, performance or contrast to benchmark to more easily spot trends
- The B Impact Report has been redesigned to help you see performance within each of the major sections of the assessment.
- Fund Managers will now be able to take their fund manager assessments using the new B Impact Assessment user interface.We hope you enjoy the new features and look forward to your feedback!